[Dialogue] Song has been cycling in my imagination, remember it?

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jan 5 20:40:10 PST 2017

https://youtu.be/aYWBnTqoYvU
Here is a link to the Prinz Eugen Marsch.  The first part sounds like the inspiration for the song.  The words are from the ICA songbook.  I am guessing the words were written by European colleagues, perhaps in the early '80's.  I will try to sing it

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

"We are no longer living in an era of change.  We are living in a change of era."  Francis

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10
For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses