[Dialogue] This via Ann Avery

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Jan 21 05:47:34 PST 2017

There’s still time! Participate in person or online.
TRINITY: The Soul of Creation
April 6–8, 2017
If you haven’t yet registered, learn more about this retreat conference with Richard Rohr, Cynthia Bourgeault, and Wm Paul Young. These masterful teachers reveal the Trinity as a practical, powerful model for our relationships and all of reality. Trinity is not so much a theological conundrum as the foundational force of our ongoing evolution.A

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

"We are no longer living in an era of change.  We are living in a change of era."  Francis

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10
For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses