[Dialogue] Facebook post by Elizabeth Caperton

George Holcombe via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Jan 15 07:01:54 PST 2017

For those not one Caperton’s Facebook page, this appeared this morning for Elizabeth:

"Thank you dear friends for all your prayers. As I was unconscious for 2 wk it was my family & friends who had to deal with the stress. They were an amazing marshaling of forces to support my cats & out of town visitors. Emory 's wifi wouldn't let me send anything the last 2 days. Now I need to rebuild my strength. Will be discussing possibles with doc this morning. Love you guys!”

Thought everyone would want to know.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
geowanda1 at me.com

"Whatever the problem, community is the answer.  There is no power greater than a community discovering what it cares about."  Margaret Wheatley