[Dialogue] Anyone heard of Threefolding?

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Sat Dec 23 16:06:02 PST 2017

Our wedgeblade/wordpress site has been dormant for a while (originally
created as part of an ICA Archives Sojourn). Occasionally someone posts a
comment. Today someone did in the Social Process section. I'll copy it here
because it contains some interesting links concerning threefolding, which
seems uncannily similar to the Social Process. Does anyone know about this?
Was there some historical cross fertilization?

Tim

Quote follows (check the links)

Travis H
December 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
I admire the Social Process Triangle effort. Another expression is the
“Social Triarchy” movement:
https://sites.google.com/site/threefoldnow/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_threefolding