[Dialogue] Oaxtepec

Beret Griffith via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Aug 21 17:14:06 PDT 2017

Thank you to all of you who provided information on Oaxtepec. I will add a
couple of sentences to the ChronHist, and.....will pull the rest of the
information together in a hopefully coherent Google document. There is very
little information in the ICA Global Archives on the event. It was a time
of huge change and it would be good to have a written record of what
happened. After I've written up what you all have contributed, I will send
it out and see if more memories are jogged.

Does anyone have photos of the event? The event time design? Report of the
event?

Who were the members of the Panchayat at the time, 1988..... ?

Thanks again for your contributions.
Beret