[Dialogue] Interesting opportunity to talk about leadership

Sunny Walker via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Aug 14 12:21:36 PDT 2017

Register now for Thursday's event:

Growing a new Sense of Leadership

We sent some of you details (repeated below for the rest of you! :)) - and
oops, did not include the "register here" information:

<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/growing-a-new-sense-of-leadership-tickets-3698
5856693>
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/growing-a-new-sense-of-leadership-tickets-36985
856693

We hope to see you there!
ORIGINAL DETAILS: including link to JOIN Meeting - check in 15 minutes early
to insure audio is working, then you can step away until the event begins.

Interactive Dialogue on “Growing A New Sense of Leadership
August 17:  Noon EST, 9:00 am PST, 2:00 am Sydney, 9:45 pm Kathmandu
Leadership is on our heart, minds and lips these days.  Our times are
leaving us reeling with what does it mean to be a leader today. Step out of
the fear and frustration of current leadership into an exploration of
“Growing a New Sense of Leadership’.  Take the time for individual
reflection and group dialogue.  Explore avenues not being traveled.  Look
inside for meaningful ways to bring forth the creative human spirit in each
of us to give shape for the world we are yearning to live in today.

You will be introduced to concepts of New Leadership created by 50
cross-cultural leaders at ICA International Conference on human development.
There will be time for interactive dialogue, individual reflection, silence
in community and practices.  Leadership may be considered the single most
important aspect of creating a way forward.

How to Connect:

*	Use  a headset, preferably with a USB connection. Alternatively, a
smartphone headset.
*	Link: See instructions at the bottom of this page.

Meet the Presenter:
Janet Sanders, founder and owner of PEOPLEnergy has worked in leadership
development and social change in over 26 countries on 5 continents in local
and national governments, corporations, communities and networks of
concerned individuals. She has done in-depth research and has residential
experience in isolated villages in developing countries and in the urban
pockets of major cities. She is convinced that the empowerment of the
individual is fundamental to societal change--an empowerment that challenges
individuals to attain higher levels of creativity and commitment.

She began a 20-year career with the Institute of Cultural Affairs where she
helped pioneer methods of 'wholistic community development' where she worked
as an agent of change demonstrating that an organization or community's
effectiveness increases when the people it affects are part of the
leadership and implementation process.

Later she established PEOPLEnergy, which promotes seminars and planning
events that enable leaders to explore their human capacities and motivation,
develop comprehensive perspectives for understanding society and develop the
social skills to lead participative process for planning and action.   She
received her Master's of Education from the University of Toronto in global
transformation education. Currently, she is a senior trainer with the Jean
Houston Foundation designing and delivering social artistry leadership
programmes.

LINK INSTRUCTIONS:
Invited By: Virtual Facilitation Collaborative
(info at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com)

To join the meeting:
 <http://top.adobeconnect.com/leadership-dialogue/>
http://top.adobeconnect.com/leadership-dialogue/

----------------
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:

Test your connection:
<http://top.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm>
http://top.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

Get a quick overview:
<http://%20http/www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html>
http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Adobe Connect are either registered
trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States
and/or other countries.

Sunny

Sunny Walker, CPF, CTF

SunWalker Enterprises

sunwalker at comcast.net <mailto:sunwalker at comcast.net>

Cell: 303-587-3017 (preferred for business calls)

Landline (preferred for personal calls) 303-671-0704

Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power
to choose our response.

In our response lies our growth and our freedom.

           ~ Viktor E. Frankl