[Dialogue] UPDATE ON STANDING ROCK RESERVATION INDIGENOUS GLOBAL FORUM

Jo Nelson via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Sep 24 17:46:37 PDT 2016

Do we have your permission to post on Facebook or other social media?  I find both of your reports really clear and helpful.

Take care,
Jo

> On Sep 24, 2016, at 2:38 PM, Raymond Caruso via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>
> Dear friends:
>
> Dianne and I participated in the current protection stand by the Standing Rock Tribe at Cannon Ball. N. Dakota ( and Now over 280 tribes globally) to stop the oil
> pipeline under construction beginning at the reservation lands near the Missouri river. The proposed pipeline is 60% completed but 20 miles of sacred land have been halted by the Justice
> Dept ( Obama) court decision on Sept 9 <http://9.at/>.
>
> What follows is our reflections on what’s happening at Standing Rock and how you may choose to involve yourself if so moved.
>
> There are 3 PDF’s below: Salvatore Caruso & Dianne Greenwald reflections from our participation there;   followed by a just published article by Bill McKibbin in Yes magazine that
> focuses on this event and the broader implications.
>

> <salvatore reflections.pdf>
> <dianne reflections.pdf>
> <Yes Mag. McKibben.pdf>
>
> Be well,
>
> Salvatore & Dianne

Jo Nelson, CPF, CTF  <jnelson at ica-associates.ca>
Certified Professional Facilitator and ICA Certified ToP™ Facilitator
ICA Associates, Inc.
401 Richmond Street West, Suite #405, Toronto, Canada. M5V 3A8

Ph. 1 416-691-2316, x2230  Toll-free 1 877-691-1422  Fax 1 416-691-2491
Website http://ica-associates.ca
Cellphone 647 233 6910
Skype “jofacilitator”

Vendor of Record: Government of Ontario Learning and Training Services   #OSS00536903
Vendor of Record: ProServices Canada E60ZT-120001/826/ZT Business Consulting/Change Management
Pre-qualified Vendor, Alberta Education Resource List

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
Richard Buckminster Fuller”