[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Brian Robins completed life

Mary Kurian DSouza via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Oct 16 19:12:19 PDT 2016

Rhonda, dear Rhonda,

The joy and acceptance of life in the midst of the most challenging situations was a gift that Brian carried. Mumbai or Bombay Centrum had several of these on a daily basis. His equanimity (and yours too) helped us meet them.

Thank you Rhonda and Brian for being a part of this adventure. None of us stayed in the safety of conditioned ways. I am ever grateful for your colleagueship in the adventures we choose.

Much love
Mary