[Dialogue] Dialogue Digest, Vol 55, Issue 21

Jaime R Vergara via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Oct 29 00:30:31 PDT 2016

Nan Grow, it is always a delight to hear from you and of you and Bill.  Someone said that when I turned 71, it was the new 51.

Won't say I envy your "longevity" as I am more enamored with the "productivity" you and Bill managed to accomplish in and out of the Order.

Grace and Peace,

Jaime

wangzhimu2031
earthrise consciousness, a gift; earthbound commitment, my choice
yesterday, appreciate; tomorrow, anticipate; today, participate! in all, celebrate!