[Dialogue] small essay (a search for contradictions)

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri May 6 11:44:37 PDT 2016

I wonder how much of this is really due to illusions about the effectiveness of communication by speeches, excerpts of speeches, sound bites, etc. . . .
anyway thanks for the thinking Jim Wiegel
“If you want an adventure . . . what a time to be alive!”. Joanna Macy
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming ToP training opportunities in Arizona
More info on:
ToP® Facilitation Methods ToP® Strategic Planning: Mastering the Technology of Participation
Register on line / see the ToP National ScheduleAICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, of every month, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003