[Dialogue] Change e-mail

Timothy Wegner via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue May 3 15:26:38 PDT 2016

Seth asked:

>>How do I change my e-mail address on the various lists (Dialogue, OE,
Earthrise)<<

I don't manage Earthrise, but this answer applies to dialogue and oe.

Since this question went to the whole list, I'll answer here; others likely
have the same question. At the bottom of every list email there's a link
where you can manage your account, e.g.

or

You need to unsubscribe the old email and subscribe the new one.

But frankly, the interface to do this is a little arcane. I long ago gave
up the idea that our community members need to learn how to do this sort of
thing for the sake of their immortal souls, and decided I'd be more than
happy to do this for you. So just send me a private email giving me your
new email, and I will make the email change. It takes me just a few
seconds.

Those who can figure this out and can do it yourself, I salute you!  For
everyone else, I'm happy to help.

Tim