[Dialogue] Winds & Waves magazine - contributions for August 2016 issue

ICA International via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jun 13 09:07:04 PDT 2016

To read in your browser click here

Dear colleagues, and potential contributors to Winds and Waves,

Welcome to the second half of 2016! We hope you have enjoyed reading past editions of Winds & Waves. Our next issue will be published in August, 2016.

This may well be the last edition in its current form, as we explore ways to reach more folk globally, and share thinking and action in a range of social media platforms. We will keep you posted.

Please forward this invitation to anyone you know who might like to contribute.

We invite you and or a colleague or organisation you know or work with, to contribute an article for this issue? The magazine’s broad aim is “Sharing ideas that work” and the articles range widely in both content and style.  If you have a story idea to discuss, please write to Isabel, Robyn or Peter at the addresses  below.

The following are various sections of the magazine: Feature articles, How-to tips, Book reviews, Interviews, Photo essays, News Briefs, What’s On, Boardroom and Readers write. For more information on these sections and ideas on what and how to write, please see the attached “Guidelines for W&W contributors”.

You can read the past editions of the Winds and Waves magazine at our new website:  www. ica-international.org

The deadline for submission of articles is:

        July 9 – Indication of article you are submitting
        Aug 7 – deadline to submit articles
        Aug 21 – editing completed
        Aug 31 – publish August WW

We need to know if you or someone you know is contributing by July 9 so we can liaise as needed.

Please respond to the following points by July 9:

a. Proposed Title..........
b. A brief summary in a couple of sentences (or just the first paragraph
    of the article)............
c. Estimated length............
d. The number of photos, or diagrams if any, that will accompany the article....
     Your name & email .................... and author's name & email .....................

Guidelines for articles if required, see here:
http://windswaves.icai-archives.org/emails/guidelines-for-articles.htm

With many thanks in anticipation,
Robyn Hutchinson and Isabel de la Maza
Contributions Coordinators, for the W&W team

Robyn Hutchinson: hutchinsonsydney13 at gmail.com
Isabel de la Maza: isadelamaza at vtr.net
Peter Ellins: peter at icai-members.org

PS  Attention: ICA’s and all its friends and partners around the world!!!

We want to enrich and extend our connections. The GLOBAL ICA CHANNEL is alive and growing!....You can join any of the conversations, hosted by ICA Ukraine. Here are some online opportunities: a conversation with your ICA team about history, caring, collaborative projects and your vision of future; human development hot topics, worldwide dialog using ToP methodology; our peer to peer conversations which show ICA’s Global face; broadcasting your ICA’s and partners events; open your own program and to be a centre of engagement to your mission. If you want more information just reply to this email, or to Svitlana, and we will help you get connected. Svitlana, ICA Ukraine. svetasalamatova at gmail.com

If you did not receive a copy or notice of the last edition of the magazine, please contact: Peter Ellins: Email: peter at icai-members.org; or Robyn Hutchinson: Email: hutchinsonsydney13 at gmail.com