[Dialogue] Lela Jahn In Her Own Words

Don Bayer via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jun 9 10:15:12 PDT 2016

Today would have been Lela Jahn's 76 birthday. I made this post today on her Facebook page and post it again here for those of you who did not share that platform with her. As I believe most of you are aware, Lela died a peaceful death on 12/19/2015. There were memorial services held in San Francisco, Wisconsin for her family and Indiana for my family, earlier this year which many of you attended. A key part of those services was a video that was prepared. Below is a link to that video for those of you who have not been able to view it.  It is not just a story of all the amazing things Lela did around the world caring for others, rather the video, perhaps more interestingly, in her own words, explains why she did all the remarkable things she did.  It is about 15 minutes in length, so pour an extra cup of coffee or a glass of wine, as the time of day merits, and for one more time be inspired by this wonderful woman. https://vimeo.com/169947109
Don Bayer