[Dialogue] ICAI Winds and Waves request for articles April 2016 issue

ICA International via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jan 28 09:12:58 PST 2016

If you are not able to read this in your email client please click here
http://windswaves.icai-archives.org/emails/email-for-articles-april-16.htm

Dear colleagues,

Welcome to 2016! We hope you have enjoyed reading past editions of Winds & Waves. Our next issue will be published in April, 2016.

Please forward this invitation to anyone you know who might like to contribute.

We invite you and or a colleague or organisation you know or work with, to contribute an article for this issue? The magazine’s broad aim is “Sharing ideas that work” and the articles range widely in both content and style.  If you have a story idea to discuss, please write to Isabel, Robyn or Peter at the addresses below.

The following are various sections of the magazine: Feature articles, How-to tips, Book reviews, Interviews, Photo essays, News Briefs, What’s On, Boardroom and Readers write. For more information on these sections and ideas on what and how to write, please see the attached “Guidelines for W&W contributors”.

You can read the past editions of the Winds and Waves magazine at our new website:

www.ica-international.org

The deadline for submission of articles is March 1. We need to know if you or someone you know is contributing by February 15, so we can liaise as needed.

Please respond to the following points by Feb 15:

Proposed Title..........

A brief summary in a couple of sentences (or just the first paragraph of the article)............

Estimated length............

The number of photos, or diagrams if any, that will accompany the article....

Your name & email .................... and author's name & email .....................

With many thanks in anticipation, Robyn Hutchinson and Isabel de la Maza
Contributions Coordinators, for the W&W team

Robyn Hutchinson: hutchinsonsydney13 at gmail.com

Isabel de la Maza: isadelamaza at vtr.net

Peter Ellins: peter at icai-members.org

PS Attention: ICA’s and all its friends and partners around the world!!!

We want to enrich and extend our connections. The GLOBAL ICA CHANNEL is alive and growing!....You can join any of the conversations, hosted by ICA Ukraine. Here are some online opportunities: a conversation with your ICA team about history, caring, collaborative projects and your vision of future; human development hot topics, worldwide dialog using ToP methodology; our peer to peer conversations which show ICA’s Global face; broadcasting your ICA’s and partners events; open your own program and to be a centre of engagement to your mission. If you want more information just reply to this email, or to Svitlana, and we will help you get connected. Svitlana, ICA Ukraine. svetasalamatova at gmail.com