[Dialogue] Announcing the completed life of Gordon Harper

Timothy Wegner via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Feb 9 07:58:55 PST 2016

Dear family, friends and colleagues,

It is with heavy heat that I write you of Gordon's death yesterday,
February 8, around 6:30 PM.  His leukemia took fierce hold of him this past
Thursday and quickly ran its course.  He was not in pain but continued his
labored breathing for life until he could no longer resist.

Geoff, Stu, Elena and I will be planning his memorial service at Seattle
First Baptist Church in the coming days and will send you specific
information as soon as possible.

Grace, peace, and love,
Roxana