[Dialogue] Fwd: Susanne Langer quote attribution

Jo Nelson via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Dec 29 08:36:49 PST 2016

Hi, all,

I’m getting down to completing the footnotes in Getting to the Bottom of ToP.

Here’s a quote for which I don’t have the specific source.  Can anybody help with this?  I need the book, publisher, date of publication, and if possible the page number.

Take care,
Jo

--
Jo Nelson, CPF, CTF  <jnelson at ica-associates.ca>
Certified Professional Facilitator and ICA Certified ToP™ Facilitator

Ph. 1 416-691-2316, x2230  Toll-free 1 877-691-1422  Fax 1 416-691-2491
Website http://ica-associates.ca
Cellphone 647 233 6910
Skype “jofacilitator”

Vendor of Record: Government of Ontario Learning and Training Services   #OSS00536903
Vendor of Record: ProServices Canada E60ZT-120001/826/ZT Business Consulting/Change Management
Pre-qualified Vendor, Alberta Education Resource List

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
Richard Buckminster Fuller”