[Dialogue] THE 2017 DIRECTORY

via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Dec 11 16:30:01 PST 2016

Dear Friends and Colleagues:    (SORRY IF  THIS IS A DUPLICATE - DON'T WAN
T TO MISS ANYONE
>From Mike Tippett:
The 2017 Directory Of Those Who  Care is now being  printed.   Copies for
The those who have already ordered a Directory will be mailed out by the end
of  this week.   There is still  time for you to order your copy!  For
those who aren’t familiar with The Directory, it is a listing of  names,
addresses, phones, emails and occupations of several hundred people who  have been
at one time or another associated with the I.C.A., or the Ecum
enical Institute, or its programs and projects. It’s fun  to see where
everyone is living and what each is doing.  (I’m in Florida and am semi-retired)

If you would like a copy of your listing, either write or  email me.
I have a special email for The  Directory:
_MovementDir at aol.com_ (mailto:MovementDir at aol.com)
If  you would like a copy of The Directory, send in the form below.
Cost of the Directory is $20.00 for either the booklet  form or a CD.  If
you order two  forms, it will cost $30.00.  New This year:  An email
attachment is only  $15.00

ORDER FORM
NAME:  ______________________________
CITY/STATE/POSTAL(ZIP) CODE:  ____________________________
Make Check/Money Order out to Michel  Tippett and send orders to:
Michael B. Tippett,    46 Meadow Circle -  Ellenton, FL 34222
Phone:  (941) 417-7120   Email:   MovementDir at aol.com
Please send me a copy of the  directory:
[     ]  Booklet form    [    ]  CD  [   ]   Email  Attachment
I enclose  $___________