[Dialogue] TODAY, for Standing Rock :: A Global Synchronized Prayer with natives, spiritual teachers, and you!

Ellie Stock via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Dec 4 06:24:33 PST 2016

WATER IS LIFE ~ MNI WICONI!

Ellie
elliestock at aol.com

 Greetings, Friends,

Join us today, Dec 4th, for a Global Synchronized Prayer with Standing Rock.

 Thousands will pray around the camp's sacred fire joined by over 72,000of you from around the world in over 40+ countries!  United in solidarity.

Today at 10:00am CST at the central Sacred Fire that has been burning continuously since the camp started Chief Arvol Looking Horse, 19th generation holder of the White Buffalo Calf pipe, will lead interfaith prayers alongside 50+ spiritual leaders who have flown in from all over the world.

Theywill then walk together to the front lines where the violent attacks occurred only days ago and at 2:00 pm CST hold another interfaith prayer session which will be shared with you via a facebook livestream at this linkand also on our broadcast website.

Starting at 10:00am CST there will be guided prayers available here:  www.praywithstandingrock.com/broadcast

You are welcome to listen to the prayer and then pray/meditate in your own way.

We are honored to share that our partner organization United Religions Initiative has sent a delegation to Standing Rock that arrived two days ago which includes representatives from 32 different faiths.

Alongwith nearly 1,000 prayers from 54 countries from the URI global interfaith community, the delegation will also bring their version of sacred waters to Standing Rock: two vials of water, that have been collected from 162 sacred sites worldwide.

This project has been 10 years in the making,and includes water from the Nile, the Ganges, the Amazon, even Joan of Arc's well in France. This sacred water will be presented to the Standing Rock Tribal Council for all the water protectors gathered.

Together our vibration will lift the spirits of those Protecting the Water while inviting the people looking down from the other side of the razor wire to pray with the world.

                                                            Broadcast Access Here

You may join usby finding a local event near you, tuning in to the broadcast through your computer or smartphone, or pray/meditate in your own way.​​​​​​​

At the Oceti Sakowin Camp at Standing Rock our team is meeting with the tribal council, indigenous youth representative groups, and dozens of partner organizations on a daily basis to ensure our Global Synchronized Prayer is in collaboration with, and approved by the Tribal Council.​​​​​​​

Other ways to support:

Click here to join our facebook event and invite yourfriends!
Click here to donate to projects on the ground
Click here to read about how to be a culturally conscious ally
Click here to donate to sign thepetition to Obama

This week of prayers and meditation is one way we say Thank You as one human family as we standtogether to protect, heal, and nourish the sacredness of life.

Pidamiyapi (Thank You inLakota),
Pray with Standing Rock Team

P.S. With gratitude andtrust we stand strong in our mind, body and spirit and are able to amplify it out into the world as we unify to protect what is sacred. ​​​​​​​

Culminating on December 10 (United Nations Human Rights Day) our coalition of organizations will be supporting Standing Rock protectors by hosting multiple online live-stream events, along with localevents around the planet.

Our website with interactive map is a hub for individuals and organizations to find each other and grow our global community towards a sustainable future that honors our many diverse cultural traditions. www.praywithstandingrock.com

   PO Box 4449
Santa Rosa CA 95402
USA

   Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options