[Dialogue] EI-ICA Chronological History

Martin Gilbraith (ICAI) via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Sep 16 09:39:24 PDT 2015

Thank you Beret, what a piece of work - this is a treasure! I have
posted it to the new ICA International website at
http://www.ica-international.org/2015/09/15/a-chronological-history-of-the-ei-ica/
many thanks indeed,
Martin

On 15/09/2015 13:04, Beret Griffith via Dialogue wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> With the help of many people here is:
> The Chronological History of the Ecumenical Institute and the
> Institute of Cultural Affairs 1951-1988 and Addendum 1989-2016.
>
> All of the acknowledgements are in the book. And in the last 48 hours
> have been a flurry...David Dunn finishing the editing, Paul Noah
> getting the cover done in the nick of time and Tim Wegner and Wendell
> Refior getting the document set up on Wedgeblade.net.
>
> Since life is a continual work in progress, the ChronHist is no
> exception. Your comments, corrections, additions are welcome. Please
> send them to me at:
> beretgriffith at gmail.com <mailto:beretgriffith at gmail.com>
>
> Here is the direct link and an attachment
>
> https://wedgeblade.net/files/archives_assets/20197.pdf
>
> With appreciation,
> Beret

*_Martin Gilbraith_*

*President, the Institute of Cultural Affairs International (ICAI) –
www.ica-international.org <http://www.ica-international.org>*

/A global community of non-profit organisations advancing human
development worldwide, ///

/ICAI has Category II Consultative Status with United Nations ECOSOC
since 1985./

/Like ICAI on facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ICAInternational> and
follow ICAI on twitter <https://twitter.com/ICAI>./

**