[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] My sad story about LINKEDIN

Susan Fertig via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Sep 12 14:21:15 PDT 2015

John, this probably won't go the others on the list, because I haven't notified anyone to change my email address, but I wanted to tell you that one of the I.T. techs who works for my son told me that it is a result of allowing your service access to your contact list in order to "find" connections for you, and that is what makes you vulnerable to this kind of scam. I would check on your settings and make sure with LinkedIn or Facebook or anything else you have not given permission to access your contact list.

Susan

Susan Fertig-Dykes
(personal email account)

Please note: my personal email address has changed. Please change your contact information for me to reflect the new address, which is SFERTIG at BLUESKYTECH.US<mailto:SFERTIG at BLUESKYTECH.US>.

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought .  Isaiah 58:11

STOP E-MAIL ADDRESS HARVESTING
Protect your family and friends
Please use "BCC" when sending to multiple addresses!
Please delete E-Mail addresses when forwarding!
Please be kind and remove my email address when you forward.