[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] A Very Brief Collegium

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Sep 4 20:50:05 PDT 2015

Dear Gordon,
Thank you for the care you show for us in your letter, as you have done so many times before in other contexts. You've always had a very visible seat on my meditative council and I'm so glad for all the exchanges we've had over the years, particularly the years spent together dealing with all kind of issues in Maharashtra. Our sense of the world is coloured by the people we know and I'm fortunate to know you.
Although you've gotten a headstart and may be closer to the destination than many of us, I have this sneaky desire that you'll get delayed here and there so we can enjoy your company a little longer. If not, I'm right there on your tail, getting inspired by you how to finish this journey in style.
grace and peace,
Dharma