[Dialogue] Any word from Jack Gilles

Jack Gilles via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Oct 23 06:30:44 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Safe so far. Hurricane to hit south of here in about 3 hours. We’ve moved Rod to the higher ground, up to Helen Heal’s home. All furniture moved and porch cleared. Mandatory evacuation ordered by the military for all who live on the beach. Strongest storm in the history of the Earth! Will do Facebook updates as long as we have internet. We have solar power so we’ll be okay.

Peace,

Jack