[Dialogue] What about a Facebook page for photos exchange?

via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Nov 27 19:29:09 PST 2015

	-----------------------------------------To: My heart skipped a beat
when I saw the possibility of pictures from New Jerusalem. So, I am
waiting to see where we can see them. I am about to  write an
autobiography. I'd love to use them if possible. The "Youth" havebeen
after me to write the story of that happening for many years. My book
will not have the story the youth really want. BUT, it needs to be
mentioned as amajor happening in who I am. With love ! Ann Jaecks

Sent: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 17:49:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [Dialogue] What about a Facebook page for photos
exchange?

   I love Facebook! Do FB!!   Cynthia Vance       ❤ Frank