[Dialogue] Symbols

via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Fri Nov 13 18:04:53 PST 2015

Hello,I've been off this list since microsoft wiped out all my sites a
few years ago. This past July, my daughter, Deb and and I went to
Chicago for Betty Peseks'memorial. It was a fine happening ! While
there amidst some great visiting Imentioned that Marathon County, WI.
is still using the symbols created at the1976 Town Meeting. I was
asked to send a picture. Today I took a picture of acounty truck doing
road repair with my cell phone. Sorry, I do not know how to transfer
that photo to here.
Best wishes to all.Ann Jaecks