[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Article in Winds & Waves

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat May 2 19:49:15 PDT 2015

Dear colleagues,
It was a delight to editDavid Zahrt’s article on his participation in the Great Climate March, “thelongest in history” and to hear about the colleagues he met on the road, manyof whom I have worked with before. To those who are unfamiliar with the magazinehis article appeared in,  the followingis an introduction.

Although I do the text editing from my homein Malaysia, it takes a global team of people to keep putting out Winds &Waves three times a year.  They include Johnand Julie Miesen and Robyn Hutchinson, Australia; Peter Ellins, Canada; CatalinaQuiroz Niño and Mane Arratia, Spain; Gerald Gomani, Zimbabwe; Isabel de la Maza,Chile; Seva Gandhi, USA; and Voice Vingo, Zambia. The magazine is our attemptto help ICA/OE alumni (among others) to continue the lifelong dialogue onmeaningful engagement.

We hope to broaden this forum and aregrateful to David and others who have shared what they are doing and thinking inthe latest issue. The next one will be in August and we invite you to contactus if you have an article or even a comment to contribute. Our contact details arein the masthead of our latest issue at http://icai-members.org/gm-windswaves/ww-2015-april/editors.htm

 V. Dharmalingam