[Dialogue] GoingVegan

David Zahrt via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun May 10 12:16:37 PDT 2015

Y'all,

I was surprised about how much dialogue there was about my raising the
question of practicing a vegan diet.

I went to a Porch Jam on May 1 (bring your instruments and improvise). The
gal who was sponsoring it brought snacks that looked vegan. I asked her
about it and she said that her family saw the movie *COWSPIRACY*. And after
they aw the movie they became Vegan!

Have you seen the movie? I'd like to find a place to check the DVD out and
begin showing it locally.

URL info---
Have you seen the movie COWSPIRACY?
You might not to like its message but its clear that we are being violent
to the animals we produce and using up our environment while producing them.

If you haven't seen info about it I'm enclosing several URLs
http://www.cowspiracy.com
http://www.cowspiracy.com/infographic/

Peace, David