[Dialogue] "Journey Reflection" Blog Review (June 2015)

John P Cock via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Jun 30 14:04:14 PDT 2015

Happy 4th of July to you in the USA!

Enjoy some of the most-read blog posts of June: Jouney Reflection blog posts
(June 2015)
<http://rejourney.blogspot.com/2015/06/journey-reflection-blog-review-june-2
015.html> .

And journey on,

         John and Lynda

P.S. For those of you who would like to read the ³Journey Reflection² blog
posts daily by e-mail at 7:00 am (EST/USA) or any time you wish later that
day‹in your own unhurried and unhassled way, especially now when the likes
of a Facebook is a bit dizzying‹join a couple of hundred others in reading a
thoughtful reflection, with image, quote, and a short dialog with ³Journer²
and ³Nez,² followed by a ³Namaste."

Just send us your e-mail address and we will have you on our private e-mail
link by @MailChimp the next day. Try it out. If it is not your way of
reflecting, then simply unsubscribe. You may like it so much you can forward
it directly to others with the press of button to see if they appreciate it
and might even like to contact us and try it out as well. No costs, no
follow-up‹just a minute or so a day to reflect.
      Google or Google+ : www.reJourney.blogspot.com
<http://www.rejourney.blogspot.com/>