[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Trends in Theology

Sherwood Shankland via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Jun 1 08:54:16 PDT 2015

I like it … tipping points…aligning our energies with the 100 key tipping points…which if we grasp whole systems are connected in ways that we may not now or ever know. For example: microfinance is now active in every country on the planet; and independently many locations are discovering that in pathways which lead sustainably out of poverty – microfinance is linked to efforts in health and education – so integrated community development efforts are rising, and a tipping point is facilitating partnerships that reflect those linkages. We each have to choose where to act or we will all just watch the daily news and deepen our despair. Actions speak loudly. Go for a tipping point, really. Best regards, Sherwood