[Dialogue] 4x4 introduction to ICA

via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Jul 25 08:07:46 PDT 2015

I'm not a frequent contributor to the list serve but am now compelled to wave my hand with a big thank you to Terry B. for the good gift he's written with his "Intro to ICA Handbook." I'm very glad to have such a useful summary that gives a clear and crystalized crash course and also offers further ways for readers to delve into areas of special interest.

Thank You!
Donna Ziegenhorn