[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Gridding Workshop

steve har via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jul 16 18:46:31 PDT 2015

George,

I looked in the Archives Online database just now.

There is a hardcopy of the CS3b Gridding workshop in the 6th floor
Greenrise building.

Can I order a digital copy for you? It will take several days to scan a
copy and email it to you.
[image: Inline image 1]

Ask and I´ll get it done

PS I just searched what is there that George Holcombe authored.
There are 31 papers. If you want to use the Archives Online prototype, it
is easy to set you up and you can see for your self. Want to try?

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 7:08 PM, George Holcombe via OE <
oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

> One of the students I taught at the seminary in the Philippines wanted the
> Gridding workshop that I used.  I can’t find it in my notes.  Does anyone
> have a copy that I could send to him?  Thanks.
> George Holcombe, moderator
> 14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
> Austin, TX 78728
> Mobile 512/252-2756
> wbneighbors at gmail.com
>

> "Whatever the problem, community is the answer.  There is no power greater
> than a community discovering what it cares about."  Margaret Wheatley
> wbneighbors at gmail.com

Steve Harrington