[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Remembering Betty Pesek, from Elise

Raymond Caruso via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Jul 8 13:20:19 PDT 2015

Elise thank you for this poignant remembrance of our dear friend and spirit colleague, Betty:

Yes there are giants among us who have left us like Betty...Her elegant style and penchant to move the right things along the path are still with me...Part Pancho ( side kick to Don Quixote) and sometimes D Q in disguise...Her territory was the other world always in the river of consciousness as it flowed inward and outward to places we could not reach alone..Ah yes, I remember her steadfastness, diligence ,grace and genius in cubicle,bringing wonder to Guardian meetings and yes holding us working on projects accountable...

Thich Nhat Hanh in his last retreat I attended ( before his stroke) delivered wonderful dharma talks around the theme of:" What  happens when you die? Which on the flip side of the theme was "What happens when you are alive?"... He talked about our 7 bodies  of which the 4th is our/her Continuation Body.. She is in us now;and we are in her now.

 And so Betty sang her song and composed life for all of us...She is with me now. I too am inspired by her living song that I can tap into at anytime..

Dear Betty we journey on with you and forever more.

Now go like a River...I too will be with you all present for the memorial from afar.

Salvatore( Ray) Caruso