[Dialogue] Movement Directory at the Printer

via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Dec 1 18:29:33 PST 2015

Dear Friends and Colleagues:
>From Mike  Tippett:
The 2016 Directory Of Those Who Care is now being printed.   Copies for
those who have  already ordered a Directory will be mailed out by the beginning
of next  week.   There is still time for  you to order your copy!  For
those  who aren’t familiar with The Directory, it is a listing of names,
addresses,  phones, emails and occupations of several hundred people who have been
at one  time or another associated with the I.C.A., or the Ecumenical
Institute, or its  programs and projects.  There are over 600 households
represented,  many of which contain more than one person. It’s fun to see where
everyone is living and what each is doing.  (I’m in Florida and am
semi-retired)
The Directory

2016

If you would  like a copy of your listing, either write or email  me.
I have a special email for The  Directory:
_MovementDir at aol.com_ (mailto:MovementDir at aol.com)
If  you would like a copy of The Directory, send in the form below.Cost of
the Directory is $20.00 for either the booklet form or a CD.  If you order
two forms, it will cost  $30.00.

ORDER FORM
NAME:  ______________________________
ADDRESS:  ____________________________
CITY/STATE/POSTAL(ZIP) CODE:  ____________________________
COUNTRY:  ________________________
EMAIL:  ______________________________
Make Checks out to and send orders  to:
Michael B. Tippett,    46 Meadow Circle –  Ellenton, FL  34222-4224(USA)
Phone:  (941) 417-7120   Email:   MovementDir at aol.com
Please send me a copy of the directory:    [    ]  Booklet form    [    ]
CD
Cost of the Directory is $20.00 for either the booklet  form,   or a CD.
If you order two forms, it will cost  $30.00.
I enclose  $___________
The Floppy Disk and CD will contain In  Memoriam and Names and Addresses,
etc, in
Microsoft Word  format.