[Dialogue] Oliver Sacks

via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Aug 30 11:49:35 PDT 2015

Thank you, Steve, for this. Yesterday's Radio Lab show featured a taped interview of Dr. Sachs. The show's theme was how to successfully bargain with ourselves to break addictions and/or create. His bargain, when he kept procrastinating on writing his first book, "If I don't finish this book in  10 days, I'll commit suicide." He finished it in 9 days.

Jann