[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Breakfast News Conversations...

RICHARD HOWIE via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Aug 27 03:58:26 PDT 2015

Ellen here.
I can't help leaping in and wondering do we have a sniff of what our
Fall Global Study needs to be?
I have just begun reading David Brooks: THE ROAD TO CHARACTER.
I will be having cataract surgery on 10/4 with the hopes that this
will result in the fine outcome which my other eye (now 20/30) enjoys
and as I told my MEDIA MENTOR Steve Harrington, make computer work a
bit more comfortable....sight is a beautiful thing!