[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Breakfast News Conversations...

Terry Bergdall via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Aug 25 06:25:33 PDT 2015

Attached is the “Liberal Heresy.” It is one of 40+ articles included in the
Annex of the orientation handbook that I recently completed on  “The
Organizational Wisdom of ICA.” It remains a very insightful work. My
investigation into authorship revealed it was created with input from
participants of the Global Research Assembly of 1976 and that the final
draft was written by Desmond Avery. Terry