[Dialogue] Do you still have a copy of journey to the east at hand??

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Aug 3 17:35:00 PDT 2015

Send to current ICA staff and board . . .

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

[We have] been pressed so hard towards useful work and rational calculation [that we have] all but forgotten the joy of ecstatic celebration.  Harvey Cox

Get ready to Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ToP Network.  January 8-11, 2016.  Here in Arizona. http://youtu.be/2uEoJlDC5mg

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10
For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses