[Dialogue] Saw Cowspiracy last night

Randy Williams via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Apr 26 16:23:30 PDT 2015

Agriculture in general, which is what most of our water is used for, but especially cattle, the greatest producers of methane, which is considerably more harmful than CO2. Interesting stat--it takes 16 lbs of grain to produce 1 lb of beef, and 12,000 gals of water to grow 16 lbs of grain.
Randy

Sent from my iPad