[Dialogue] IMPORTANT HOLIDAY TOMORROW. Monday, April 14, is International Moment of Laughter Day

Dawn Collins via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Apr 12 22:47:45 PDT 2015

Not only was last Sunday Orthodox Easter (April 12), it was also laughter Simcay in the online blended Methodist/Presbyterian church I follow. At the end of the service the guest pastor and the children processed down the aisles laughing loudly and making funny faces and invited the congregation to join in.
Peace.
Dawn Collins
"...be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)
(I think He laughed a lot in the midst of His ministry on earth).