[Dialogue] Searching for an author's name

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Apr 8 15:09:42 PDT 2015

The Radical Alternative
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| The Radical AlternativeThe Radical Alternative [Jean-Jacques Servan-schreiber] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. THE RADICAL ALTERNATIVE devotes itself to the question of how to use science, technology, and economics to insure human freedoms- when the tendency seems to be ju... |
|  |
| View on www.amazon.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

   Jim Wiegel

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night., Unknown
401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353623-363-3277jfwiegel at yahoo.comwww.partnersinparticipation.com
Upcoming ToP training opportunities in Arizona
More info on:
ToP® Facilitation Methods ToP® Strategic Planning: Mastering the Technology of Participation
Register on line / see the ToP National ScheduleAICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, of every month, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003