[Dialogue] Saw Cowspiracy last night

George Holcombe via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Apr 25 08:15:53 PDT 2015

Wanda and I got to see Cowspiracy last night at our local library.  I would highly recommend the film, especially if you are interested in conservation, global warming, climate change and saving the planet.  I wonder if others among us have seen it?  You can look at it at Cowspiracy.com <http://cowspiracy.com/>.

George Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Tr.
Austin, TX 78728
Mobile 512/252-2756
geowanda1 at me.com

"Whatever the problem, community is the answer.  There is no power greater than a community discovering what it cares about."  Margaret Wheatley