[Dialogue] Easter Sunday, April 18, 1965 -50 Years ago my Family-Phil (Leroy), Marge, Roy, Deana, Paula, & Larry Philbrook decided to request internship

Paula Philbrook via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Apr 18 16:18:52 PDT 2015

We ended our week of sojourn with a family meeting.  The consenus was to
request to Intern in the Order Ecumenical.

During our week of sojourn we participated in the community life.

   - Wake-up with Joe Slicker bellowing down the hall-"FEET on the Floor!
   Praise the Lord Christ is Risen".
   - The 4 children worked in the printshop getting the Easter mailing out.

   - It snowed.  (We had driven from Phoenix, so snow was amazing!).
   - Sometime to see Chicago-the Museum of Science and Industry stands out.
   - Someone came into the dining room and said "do you type?"  When I
   answered no, she replied "Ok you watch the baby so I can type."

. . .  the beginning of 50 astounding years of adventures.

, , ,  the beginning of 50 years walking along side of countless incredible
people.

I am continually grateful. . .    Thank you.

Paula

"​The meaning of life is to find your gift,  the purpose of life is to give
it away."​
Pablo Picasso