[Dialogue] IMPORTANT HOLIDAY TOMORROW. Monday, April 14, is International Moment of Laughter Day

James Wiegel via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Apr 12 07:31:12 PDT 2015

IMPORTANT HOLIDAY TOMORROW.  Monday, April 14, is International Moment of Laughter Day, a non-denominational holiday dreamed up by writer, professional speaker and “humor consultant” Izzy Gesell.  Read more: ‘Moment of Laughter Day’: Charlie Chaplin on the Set of ‘Limelight’ | LIFE.com http://life.time.com/culture/moment-of-laughter-day-charlie-chaplin-limelight/#ixzz2yrphycxR

Anyone have a moment of laughter to share?
A morning study . . . Trying to ground the internal experience of trying to invent, pioneer something.  We were trying to grasp the significance of "sail calmly toward the abyss . . ." Intense reflection throughout the room.   Then someone asked, "what happens if the boat sinks on the way to the abyss?" . . . Pause . . . Then a moment of laughter.
Jim Wiegel

Charlie Brown:  (paraphrase)  " Late last night, I called out,'does anyone out there know I exist?"

And a voice replied, "Don't worry, Frank, we all remember you."

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
Tel. 011-623-936-8671 or 011-623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities click here
http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=10

For online registration go to http://www.top-training.net
The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, starting again on Sept 5th at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP® courses