[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Wrong about social change??

Paul Schrijnen via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Sep 28 22:46:46 PDT 2014

Ah....is it always false?

One of the problematic side effects of the development aid to Africa is that it reduces the straightforward way in which Africans can hold their elected politicians to account for the success or failure of their actions. There is a South African economist, who advocates abolishing development aid to African governments because of this.

The billions spend on lobby groups in Washington and Brussels, etc, seem to have a big impact on the way society operates.

So, not always.

Paul

Paul Schrijnen
13 Bloemfontein Avenue