[Dialogue] Oombulgurri: This homelands community will be destroyed - unless we act

frank bremner via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sat Sep 27 07:33:37 PDT 2014

Dear O:E/EI/ICA colleagues, especially those who were been involved in our work in Oombulgurri in some way:

This came through various channels from Amnesty International.  If you search the websites for The Australian and the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) - especially Radio National - you might be able to locate stories about the Western Australian government withdrawing services from Oombulgurri, information about some of their local issues, and info about the recent move to "flatten" Oombulgurri.  The last story gave birth to the Amnesty action.

It would help if the WA government realises that the audience for their action is world-wide.

Best wishes

Frank Bremner
Adelaide, South Australia

Dear ICA Colleagues In case you haven’t seen this please read and respond by protesting and/or passing on the information.