[Dialogue] GARA Imaginal Education Research Working Group Announcement

steve har via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Sun Sep 21 23:48:59 PDT 2014

The Imaginal Education working group communicators have just sent out a
start-up document with our 1st research focus. You can still register and
join the the Imaginal Education Research Working Group.
Please Ask

----GARA Imaginal Education Working Group Agenda---

MONDAY Sep 22 we will focus on the project work of a master educator

TUESDAY Sep 23 we will Broadcast live on YouTube a conversation about the
collaborative learning environment created in ICA-USA's ABCD Share-Fair
Project

(The expected LIVE BROADCAST TIME IS TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 23 AT 1PM CDT USA
(1300 hours Chicago - we will post an announcement)

Through out the week we will be sharing "Research Postcards" of Imaginal
Education related work at
the Imaginal Eduction
http://wedgeblade.net/wordpress/imaginaleducation/blog/
ICA Research G+ Page https://www.youtube.com/user/icaresearchaccess/feed