[Dialogue] Pressure Points and Whistle Points

Karen Snyder via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Oct 23 08:31:37 PDT 2014

George West's book, Creating Community:  Finding Meaning in the Place We Live - A Handbook for Comprehensive Community Development (2012 Canadian Institute of Cultural Affairs) Part One covers the pressure points and Part Two is on the Social Process triangles related to the Whistle Points.  ICA Canada uses the book in their Community Development course.

Karen