[Dialogue] Savors of God - Kazantzakis

Beret Griffith via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Oct 27 10:53:58 PDT 2014

An opportunity perhaps....

Out of curiosity, one day I decided to take a look at what *Saviors of God*,
an out of print book, would sell for now. There is at least one box, and
perhaps more, of unused, paperback copies of Saviors of GOD in the ICA
basement archive.

Some figures for* unused* copies of the book:

   - The most common price range for the softcover, unused copies is:
   $50-$94.
   - I found one used trade paperback price at $147.00
   - Soft cover at $184.00
   - Hard cover at $228.00

This may be a way to raise some much needed funding for the ICA Global
Archives.

I would like to know if anyone has experience in following up on this
information or would like to track down how to deal with out of print book
dealers.

Beret Griffith