[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] An important movement and a significant event

David Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 09:58:51 PDT 2014

On Mar 24, 2014, at 6:46 PM, James Wiegel <jfwiegel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So, dear David, how are preparations coming on the conference in Denver?  Are you attending?  Preparing??
>
> Jim Wiegel

Hi Jim, Milan and Linda, and colleagues.

I'm juggling several plates in the air at once, but I'm definitely attending the Fourth Turning of Buddhism Conference—ready or not, this coming weekend, April 4–6.

Here is a link to information about gaining access to a live stream of the conference for $99.

http://sites.fastspring.com/integrallife/product/fourthturninglivestream

I'm excited to see who is there and what's cooking in the minds of the presenters. I might do some live blogging from my SpiritJourneys.org web site.

David

Fourth Turning – Exploring the Future of Buddhism

Event Information Package

Welcome everyone! We are so glad you are joining us for this exciting exploration into the Fourth Turning – The Future of Buddhism.  Here is all the information you will need to consider as you arrive at the Integral Center in Boulder, Colorado.

 You will receive your name badge and program when you check in at The Integral Center.

 Link to download the event schedule

http://fourthturningbuddhism.com/event/

Teachers:

Ken Wilber

Diane Musho Hamilton

Doshin Michael Nelson Roshi

Patrick Sweeney

Andrew Holecek

Rob McNamara

Hosts:

Jeff Salzman

David Riordan

WHEN:

Registration opens at: 4:00PM on April 4th at the Integral Center.

Event begins: Friday Evening, April 4th – 7:00PM

Event closes:  on Sunday Evening, April 6th - 6:30PM

WHERE:

Integral Center

2805 Broadway St.

Boulder, CO 80304

Link to contact information and directions for the Integral Center

http://integralcenter.org/visit-us/

Food

The Fourth Turning event will provide light snacks, coffee, tea and water throughout the day…

Hotels

For those of you coming from out of town, there are plenty of good hotels within 15 minutes of the Integral Center in Boulder…

Parking

For those of you driving to the Fourth Turning event parking…

Personal Clothing and Back Jacks

We will be doing some physical movement practices and some fun social encounters. We suggest you dress in casual retreat attire…

Fourth Turning Conference Team

—

"Mystery, possibility, and the power to choose"

David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B
Denver, CO 80247
720-314-5991