[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] An important movement and a significant event

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 17:46:51 PDT 2014

So, dear David, how are preparations coming on the conference in Denver?  Are you attending?  Preparing??

Jim Wiegel

You can’t tell everyone the truth all the time, and you certainly can’t tell anyone the whole truth, ever, because it would take too long.  Lydia Davis

James F. Wiegel
jfwiegel at yahoo.com
623-363-3277

401 North Beverly Way
Tolleson, Arizona 85353

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP® Facilitation Methods:  Feb 11-12, Apr 8-9, Sep 9-10, Nov 18-19, 2014 Click to watch video.

Facilitation Graphics: May 20, 2014 Click to learn more.

ToP® Secrets of Implementation (TSoI): May 21-22, 2014  Click to learn more.

ToP® Strategic Planning:  Oct 7-8, 2014 Click to learn more.

Facilitation Mastery: The Mastering the Technology of Participation program begins on the East Coast on Feb 5-7, 2014 (contactNJackson at myfairpoint.net) and in Minneapolis on April 16-18, 2014(contact Linda at mntop.us). Click to watch video. (Preview)

For online registration go to https://icausa.memberclicks.net/

The AZ ToP® Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday, 1-4 pm, at ACYR, 648 N. 5th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85003AICP Planners:

14.5 CM for all ToP® courses