[Dialogue] [Oe List ...] Charles Moore Memorial

Gordon Harper via Dialogue dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Jul 10 19:36:47 PDT 2014

Tim --

Appreciate your pull together of our comments on Charles.  Good to see the
Completions page on the Repository being used for this.

Do include Salvatore's recent email.  As I said in my response to it, his
reflections (and Thich Nhat Hahn's) were the most helpful to me personally
in coming to terms with Charles' death.

Thanks again --

Gordon